Ch'kara SilverWolf has wanted to be a writer for as long as she can remember. Ch'kara was writing stories from a very young age. She has always loved books, she believes it doesn't matter what's happening in your life a book can transport you to other realms of discovery.
Ch'kara travelled around the world in her early twenties, worked in the film industry in London for ten years. She then spent a year travelling in America. After returning to Australia Ch'kara worked in Advertising, as well as doing volunteer work for several years in her spare time, before settling down to write seriously.
Daughter of Light & Dark is her first full length novel, and is the first in a trilogy ‘Prophecy of Nitesh’. She has written many short stories and a few not quite finished novels. She has always had a love of fantasy, magik and the esoteric. Her interests are in "storytelling, medieval folk lore & myth, fantasy art". Ch'kara has always had a love of mystical and fantasy creatures, she loves the characters from her writing. They are like old friends who come alive on the pages.
Ch'kara feels blessed that she can spend her days doing what she loves, writing, daydreaming and telling stories.
Ch'kara lives in the beautiful Dandenong Ranges in Victoria Australia, with her partner of 20 years and their two beautiful Maine Coon Cats.
Ten Things You Couldn’t Know About Me:
- My favourite colours are purple, midnight blue and burgundy
- My favourite foods are lobster, salads, fruit (ice cream and chocolate)
- My favourite thing to drink is red wine and filtered water
- My favourite things to do are read, write, sketch (although I'm not great at it) and design and make mystical clothing
- I also love working in my garden, listening to music
- I love to watch fantasy films and TV series
- I've kept a diary since I quite young
- I fell in love with my best friend he had waited for me till I was ready
- I survived cancer